Wednesday, November 5, 2008

THANKS-LIVING PIC. 5

I am thankful for books; good books that is. I read mostly Christian fiction (Lori Wick, Janette Oke, Lori Copeland, Kristen Heitzmann, Beverly Lewis), devotionals & self help books for women (Elizabeth George, Emilie Barnes), these focus mostly on the family, home, and homeschooling, and I love to read about certain people, especially presidents and their families.
This old chair that has been painted and rebottomed holds some of my favorite magazines. I enjoy Country Woman, Prevention, Weight Watchers, Southern Living, and Homeschool Enrichment.


More books and of course pictures! I cannot tell you the joy I receive from reading a good book. I don't read much during the day, but I do read a good bit before bed time. I usually have at least 3 going at the same time.

No comments: