Monday, October 27, 2008

PRAY!

I am sooo very burdened about the upcoming election. Our freedoms are depending upon this election. The very truths our country was founded on depends on the election.
I am desperate; I want God's attention!!! Read Genesis 18:16-33. Abraham pleaded to God to save Sodom. I asked Scot last night why God didn't spare Sodom and he said because Abraham quit asking. So, I am not going to let up! I am going to ask and plead with God each day to have mercy on us one more time and to somehow, if it could be His will, intervene on our behalf. I beg and encourage you to pray fervently each day in the days ahead. The future depends upon our prayers and God answering them.
I am also praying for Mr. Obama, Mr. Biden, Mr. McCain, and Mrs. Palin. My prayer is that they will know Christ (if they don't) in a personal way; through His great salvation. I am praying for old-fashioned Holy Ghost conviction. Salvation works!!! It opens eyes to God's truth, it heals, and it will correct. But for the grace of God and Christ's blood, I might be in the same shoes some of these are. I once was blind, but now I see! Pray for eyes to be opened all over this great country. According to CNN, these are the states that are either safe or leaning for Obama: WA, OR, CA, NM, MN, ME, IA, WI, IL, MI, PA, NH, NY, VA, DC, MD, DE, VT, NJ, CT, RI, MA, AND HI.
These are the states that a toss up between the two: FL, NC, OH, MO, CO, AND NV.
The following are leaning to McCain: MT, ND, AR, LA, IN, AND WV.
The states not listed above are considered safe for McCain.
Pray for the people in these states!!! Pray that the ones that are not sure who to vote for will somehow cast their vote for the more conservative. (even if they don't even know why they are doing so!) Pray for the ones that are leaning toward conservative, to stick to their guns and have the guts to go against the grain!
Mark 11:22-24
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

Matthew 19:26
But Jesus beheld them and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

If you believe that God can do anything, please spend time with Him this week and pray and ask him to have mercy upon our country one more time. May God's will be done.

No comments: