Monday, October 20, 2008

DASH FOR DIABETES

I've been a bad momma lately to Cale. Sat. before last, I forgot my camera, so I didn't get any pictures of the meet at Tippah Lake and this past Sat., I didn't go to the Corinth 5k, so I didn't get any pictures. Cale ran a good race though. His time was 22:40. He told me all about the race. He liked the course. He said the other Spartans did great too! Alot of them came away with trophy's, or whatever they were giving the winners that day.
One more practice for us, which will include shaving cream!
I'm so glad Cale has participated with the Spartan Homeschool Team. He and I have had a great time together on Tuesdays and Thursdays going to the practices, and Scot and I have loved the Saturday races. Everyone has been so nice. It's just been a whole lotta fun!

No comments: