Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let It Snow?

It's snowin' in Copiah County Mississippi.
What a lovely pic.
I like snow, it's very pretty, and when I was a little girl, I would stare out the window and pray for snow. And then I grew up, and reality hit. We are not equipped for snow in Mississippi! I get very antsy during winter storms due to my daddy and my husband being on the road going to work. Scot drives a propane gas truck, so if someone needs gas, guess who has to get out in the weather, whatever it may be. Power outages is not a rare thing here either, especially where we live now. We have lots and lots of trees that are apt to land on a power line. So, Let it snow? That's not really up to me, is it? So, I'll just take what we get. If it snows, I'll play in it and awe as I look at it; and if we don't get snow, I will not be gazing out my window praying for it. If the power goes off, I will find a flashlight and a book!
Have a winter wonderland kind of day, inside or out!

No comments: