Monday, March 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY: Monday, March 2, 2009


Outside my window... Mr. Sun is shining brightly. Hard to believe this time yesterday, everything was covered in a blanket of beautiful white snow! It is still cold outside!

I am thinking...I wish my precious family and friends could look in my heart to see just how thankful and overwhelmed I am by their love and kindness.

I am thankful for...waking up to another birthday and for feeling the love of my Heavenly Father, my parents, my husband, my children, and my special friends!

From the learning rooms...I will finish the weekly lesson plans this morning. Cale is reading right now. We will have school as usual this week except for Thursday. I will be out of town for half a day, so we'll have to rearrange our schedule for that one day.

From the kitchen...ham and cheese omelets for breakfast, not sure about lunch, and taco salads for supper. Oh, and of course, there is coffee!!

I am wearing...my blue gown, pink robe, and pink house shoes. (One of these Mondays, my attire will be different I promise!)

I am creating...thank you cards to friends and family for birthday gifts, birthday cards for the month of March... and still working on a healthier me. ( I only maintained last week, weight-wise)

I am going...no place that I know of today.

I am reading...my Bible and blogs.

I am hoping...to work on some more organizing in the house this week and to exercise each day.

I am hearing...peace and quiet.

Around the house...laundry, cooking, school, blogging, cleaning,...

One of my favorite things...Birthdays (mine and everyone else's)

A few plans for the rest of the week: Other than the usual schooling, cooking, cleaning, etc.,
Wed. night Bible Study and an early morning appointment in Tupelo Thur.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Snow in Mississippi, March 1, 2009

Thanks for reading my daybook. For more, go to Peggy's http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Sweetie!! We had taco salad last night!! Yummy!!

I am not doing so great with my fitness regime. I haven't gained but haven't lost any more. Been getting some exercise, though, and that feels great! My darling hubby has lost 37 pounds!! I'm so proud of him!! Mine will get done...just a bit slower!! Those men...they can lose it so fast!!

Thankful for you, friend, and hope your week is a good one!
Sunny blessings,
Becky

Lois Christensen said...

Hey, loved your post. I really need to sit down one Monday and do one of these! Sounds interesting...omelets, yum! Love the picture, you must love the snow since you probably don't get too much of it, huh? We had some snow also and the kids had an early dismissal. The wind is blowing so hard, thankfully, I won't have to call the plow guy to come dig us out! I can almost see my driveway!

Marilyn in Mississippi said...

I love the picture of your swing with the snow in the background! You are doing well with your new camera!!

God bless!

Marilyn