Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Learned Something New!

This is such an unusual post for me. Who would have thought I would blog about tin foil and saran wrap? I haven't even put any thought in to this, but this morning as I was having my coffee, I made my usual round in the bloggin' neighborhood and Walking on Sunshine shared with us something she just learned, so therefore I don't feel so bad that I didn't know this after 24 years of buying tin foil and saran wrap. Here's the scoop: on each end of the tin foil/saran wrap box, there is a tab to push in to keep the roll from falling out when you try to pull some foil or wrap out! Has that happened to you before? I can't count the times the entire roll fell out and then, I'd try to re roll it, and it was just a mess! Very irritating. This may be an odd post, but I know I sure was grateful that Lois shared this tip with me! If you already knew this; don't tell me, just let me bask in this moment! ha. Go over to Walking on Sunshine and visit with Lois. She has a terrific blog! http://wifeofthecolonel.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Caleb said...

If it's any consolation I didn't know that either. I'm always in a hurry and just never thought to look. It should make life much easier ;)

Anonymous said...

Isn't that neat. I discovered it also by a blog I read and only about 2-months ago!

Lois Christensen said...

You know when I first found out about this I thought, wow, I must really be clueless not to have seen that little notice on the box telling me to lock the roll in place. But after reading the comments on my blog I realize I'm not alone!! But to be honest with you, I have been trying to punch that little thing in and get it to hold the roll...it's just so hard! I may need hubby to do it for me!! Thanks for the shout out!!

Hannah said...

Hey, I gave you a birthday card on my blog. Come and pick it up when you are ready.