Friday, January 30, 2009

Tea Time (only) By George!



Last week, I posted about buying some 'Snowberry' tea that was marked down 90%. I also posted that I'm not a big fan of hot tea, but surprisingly, I actually like this. Black coffee is still my favorite, but this tea is not too bad. I have always wanted to like hot tea. I have several pretty tea pots and cups, but I just never found a flavor I liked until now. I'm glad I bought 3 boxes of it! So, why the picture? You just have to be in my crazy mind! ha. Remember that I get my kicks out of little things! I just found it amusing that I was drinking gourmet tea out of a John Deere mug; a little country-city mixture going on there; some might even consider it Red-Neck! ha.

2 comments:

BECKY said...

You're so funny! I'm a coffee and mug gal myself, but have always wanted to like hot tea, too. I only drink it when I'm not feeling well! I did buy this tea in Texas that is cinnamony and clovey, and I love it!! Maybe there is hope for us after all!!
(We used to have a feed and seed, so even though I'm a small city girl...I've got the country bumpkin in there!) LOL
Glad I found you!
Becky

Suko said...

I switched from coffee to tea about 5 ears ago and have never looked back! I love green tea, black tea, oolong tea, and herbal tea. Enjoy your new tea!