Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Evening with Friends!

I have a feeling they were up to something!
4 peas in the pod!!! Natalie, Bethany, Noelle, & Claire
Oh Wow, awesome!




My Precious Friend Lisa.
Now, doesn't she look like a Donna to you? (that's her real name!)
Come on girls, let's eat!
Menu: Soft and hard shell taco's, shredded chicken, beans and rice, tortilla chips, white salsa, cheese dip, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, dirt, lemon cake, cranberry fudge, red velvet cake,...


Finger lickin' good!


Table talk!



Cale & Tony II


Brandon and Bro. Tony


Fellowship in my home, I love it!!!


Mom and son



Bethany


A friendly game of Mad Gab!




My wonderful friend Carolyn


Harold & Scot, still hunting after they get home from hunting!


Poor Brandon went to sleep sitting up! Really, he did.
A good time was had by all!

No comments: