Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just In Case You Forgot

It's already mid January. This month is passing by quickly. The roller coaster I've been riding had been going down a steep hill since mid summer; fast, hurry, and busy are words that come to mind. This week had been a tad slower, not boring by no means; but wouldn't you know it, I have a crick in my neck! I got up Tue. morning with it and can't seem to get it to go away. The plans I had for a slower week (should I ever see one again) didn't go as I had hoped. I've kept laundry and cooking going, kept the house straightened, and Cale and I haven't missed a beat of school this week, but all else went down the drain so to speak. Even my morning coffee has not been as enjoyable. Do you realize everything really is connected? That old song, the arm bones connected to the shoulder bone, etc. is right! I pick up my coffee mug and my neck hurts, I hold a book in my hand, my neck hurts, I blog, my neck hurts, ... Not looking for sympathy, just stating facts here. Today has been much better, thank the Lord, so maybe by tomorrow, I'll be back to my chipper self. I ran across something in the home school closet that I once read at a ladies meeting. Since I've been a bit blah this week, it helped my feelings to read this. Maybe your day will be brighter by reading it too....

Just In Case You Forgot
If God had a refrigerator, your picture
would be on it.
If God had a wallet, your photo would be in it.
He sends you flowers every spring
and a sunrise every morning.
When you want to talk, He'll listen.
He could live anywhere in the universe
and yet He chose your heart.
And that Christmas gift He sent you in Bethlehem?
Fact is, friend, He's crazy about you!
~Author unknown

No comments: