Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009

Christmas Eve, my parents came to our house to open gifts and eat supper.
Our menu was Pork chops (bbq and plain), Dotty's green beans, purple hull peas, corn, creamed potatoes, baked beans with bacon, english peas, corn bread, rolls, and chocolate cake.
Ma Wanda and Pa Pa James, Noelle, & Cale

Gift time

Scot is always up to something when it comes to gifts!
We had bought daddy a jacket...
The jacket was neatly wrapped in a box, but Scot took the hanger it came on and wrapped it too!
Mother got a Westinghouse Solar Light set.


Noelle is zurping her daddy!

Happy Birthday Dear Jesus!
Yummy cake

After we opened gifts and ate supper, we played Chicken foot dominoes.

Mother was hyper!...she had us all rolling with laughter!

Noelle was also hyper and in a giggly fun mood!

I am so very thankful for my family and for God allowing us to celebrate another Christmas together.

1 comment:

Lois Christensen said...

Seems so lovely!! I wish I could have a get together with my family that's relaxing as yours. There's always something going on and always RUSHED. Never moments to just sit and relax and enjoy. Okay, don't tell my family I said that!

Enjoy your day!