Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's a Birthday Celebration!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS?  Nope...not at the Life By George!  We're havin' a Birthday Celebration!  We act like this time of year is all about us; but, it's not!  IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM!   He came, He lived, He loved, He forgave, He healed, He cared, He suffered, He bled, He died, He arose, HE LIVES!   Who is this King of Glory?  King Jesus is His Name! 

What can I give him poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd,
I'd give him a lamb.
If I were a wise man,
I'd do my part.
What can I give him?
Give my heart.


Give because He gave and still gives.
Love because He loved and still loves.
Forgive because He forgave and still forgives.
Live because He came and gave life.
Worship because He is The Christ, The Saviour, The Redeemer of the world, The King of Kings, The Lord of Lords, The Rose of Sharon, The Lily of the Valley, The Bright and Morning Star,...He is Jesus, My Friend.      ~ L. George

It's HIS Birthday Celebration!  What are you giving Him?  

1 comment:

Diana Ferguson said...

Enjoy a blessed week and Merry Christmas!!